I’m supposed to do my YTT in October in India. Everything was already purchased prior to the virus emerging, but the closer the time comes the more I question whether or not this is something I should keep on the books for this year. I never imagined having to do a teacher training wearing a mask. Taking a YTT has been a big goal of mine since I found yoga. Originally I just wanted to go for the spiritual and personal growth that it offers and to deepen my practice. Should I just put my goal on hold?
Hope you are hanging in there,
Should I Stay Or Should I Go?